The Cannabis Control, Regulation and Taxation Act of 2010
- Allows people 21 years and older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local government to regulate and tax commerical production, distribution, and sale of marijuana to people 21 years or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using in public, or smoking it while minors are present.
- Maintains prohibitions against driving while impaired.
- Limits employers' ability to address marijuana use to situations where job performance is actually impaired.
Voters support legal pot, prison fixes, conserving water
September 25, 2013
| KXTV - News Local That's a far cry from the results on November 2010's Proposition 19, a marijuana legalization ... It's possible the changing voter sentiment is partly due to national events like new marijuana legalization ...